Sometimes you just can't beat a classic like fresh and delicious margherita pizza. Try this Food Club spin on the classic.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
● 1 (16-ounce) store-bought pizza dough
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 3/4 cup Food Club Pizza Sauce
● 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
● 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
● 2/3 cup Food Club Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn, drained
● 3 tablespoons Food Club Pesto Alla Genovese
● 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Lightly grease two pizza pans.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Working with one piece of dough at a time, stretch
and shape each dough into a 12-inch pizza.
- Brush the olive oil over the pizza doughs and top each with equal amounts of pizza
sauce. Sprinkle each pizza with half of each of the mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes
and sweet corn. Drizzle with the pesto.
- Bake, one pizza at a time, for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Repeat with the second pizza.
- Sprinkle pizzas with the chopped basil, cut into slices and serve